Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

was terrible.
My boyfriend and I didn't really find anything to do, so we stayed at my apartment and watched a 'scary' movie. It was absolutely terrible. I highly recommend not to watch 'The Last Resort.' Anyways, my boyfriend is 19 years old and isn't allowed to spend the night at my house. So he tells his parents he is at his friend's house. His mom called him in the middle of our movie and asked what he was up to. He answered by saying he was at his friend's house, and his mom told him that she is in his driveway with some kind of treat for him. He had to tell her that he was at my apartment, and she hung up on him. Ends up his dad wants him to come back home and talk with his mom. So I have to take him home.. and come back.. to spend the rest of halloween by myself.

=[

No comments:

Post a Comment